Wednesday 4 January 2012

Nails for the New Year!

Right, it does slightly feel like I'm over powering these post with the words 'New Year'. However, I wanted to share with you the nails I left 2011 with!

POW! (The noise a tennis racket makes in Simderella world)


Glam Slam by Serena Williams. If you saw my Christmas Day Summary you might have noticed I received this duo! It was only right to try at least one of them before we got to 2012. Here is how they looked.....


I've never tried a white crackle polish so I was eager to see how it looked. As you can see there is not much crackle in this picture. For some reason when I applied the shatter polish it didn't shatter! Anyway in an emergency situation I applied another coat of glitter on top and was still impressed with my last nails of 2011. I clearly need to practise some more with these polishes especially the white and look forward to letting you know how I get on!

What do you think, are you a fan of this cracking duo? (no pun intended) 


Have you ever had problems with shatter polishes and am I doing something wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment