Monday 9 January 2012

Latest Beauty Industry Gossip!

Welcome to the first full working week for most of you! I hope your first day back wasn't too painful. To kick start Monday I have for you three exciting new products that I found out about over the weekend. I was going to do three seperate posts but couldn't wait to get the info out there so here goes!

Duri - A Girl With A Dragon Tattoo

If you have read my previous posts you will know I have been reading the Stieg Larsson triology! Guess what!? A long side the film release 'A Girl With A Dragon Tattoo' Duri Cosmetics have released a nail range inspired by the book/film! Duri is an american brand so not sure where/if we can buy them in the UK but there are the 6 colours in the collection.

From left to right
Fallen Angel
Black Diamond
Dragontini
Angels and Demons
Icicle
Frozen Fire

Benefit & Diet Coke

Diet Coke have done it again first it was ASOS, Karl Largerfield and now it's Benefit! They have teamed up with the fabulous beauty range to create another three limited edition cans called the 'Get Glam' collection. Each can relates to a different look over on benefit.co.uk and then linking to three different sets of products! For every limited edition can you purchase you get £5 off online if  your basket totals up to £20 (until March 18th 2012). Below the pictures I have put which look each can represents. Without looking at the products Romantic Look is my fav can.

The three look are from left to right:
Romantic Look
Fashionista Look
Rock Chick Look



Stella Mccartney - L.I.L.Y

My third and final bit of gossip for you to nod off to sleep to is about Stella's new perfume! Along with my dream bag which I got for Christmas I also got a small bottle of Stella Mccartney Eau de Parfum. It is one of those classic scents you can't get sick off just like Lady Million another favourite of mine. Anyway back to the gossip.

Stella has released a new perfume called L.I.L.Y. Now why is this an interesting piece of gossip you ask? Well it's created after one of Stella's childhood memories and one of those being the name. The name of this scent comes from her dads (Paul Mccartney) nickame for her mum (Linda Mccartney) 'Linda I Love You'. All together now AWW. There are also undertones of lilies in this scent too what a coincident. 

Here we have the bottle...


And that ladies (and gents if you’re reading) is a rap!

Have you found out any other goss you would like to share? What do you think of Duri, Benefits & L.I.LY, and any thoughts?



10 comments:

  1. Really liked this post...i will definitely be looking out for the coke cans! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Be sure to let me know if you spot them anywhere x x

      Delete
  2. I've just finished the Trilogy and loved it, I couldn't stop reading it!

    Love the polishes for the collection, infact I love every colour!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I hope you stop by again soon.

    I love your blog and am now following on bloglovin' x

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need to get my hands on the third book. Thanks for the follow! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for posting this article. Its a very useful article.

    luxury yachts rental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know, can't wait to see them in supermarkets now! x

      Delete
  5. I havent seen them coke cans any where, are they selling them in the supermarkets? Tesco, Sainsburys ect? x
    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! They have only just launched and they will be avail until March. So hopefully we get to see them in supermarkets soon. I haven't managed to find one yet either xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you, I will be sure to check it out! x

    ReplyDelete