Friday 23 December 2011

December Glossybox!

Hello everyone! Two more sleeps till Christmas who's super duper excited?? (Don't all scream at once!)

So, last week I received my first EVER Glossybox.



I know a lot of you will already know but for those of you don't here goes.

Glossybox is a monthly box filled with 5 luxury beauty samples. There are other companies who do the same such as Feel Unique and Carmine. You pay £12.99 (including P&P) every month and Glossybox send you a very pretty, nicely packaged and perfectly reusable box with treats. After registering with them they give you the opportunity to fill out a short questionnaire. They get to know you and your make up, beauty habits so they can send you relevant products.

I ordered my first box using a discount code (STYLISTDEC2011) so I paid £8 and here is what I received!

  • Bionova - Eye Wrinkle Cream
  • Blink + Go - Eyeshadow and blush palette
  • Cargo Cosmetics - Lipgloss
  • Rituals - Shower Gel
  • Deborah Lippmann - Nail Varnish and Nail Stripper - Nail Stripper not in the picture above but you can find it below.
I was EXTREMELY impressed and haven't cancelled my subscription for next month. If anything I've gone sample box crazy and want to sign up for one of the others Carmine or Feel Unique too (but not sure if the bank balance will let me :( boo). For now I will stick with Glossybox but will check out the others for sure!

I've already used the lip gloss and Deborah Lippmann polish/ nail stripper. My Deborah Lippmann nails will be on the blog tomorrow be sure to check back! I used the Deboarah Lippmann Nail Stripper almost straight away. Here is how it worked, it is a lavendar smelling finger mitt which removes the polish from all ten nails! By the time I got to the tenth it just about scrubbed off the blue but most definitely did not remove any glitter polish.





I wouldn't recommend it for taking off glitter polish I would use the technique I used here. Although, it does smell lovely and takes away the horrible smell of nail polish remover!

What do you think? Will you be going sample box crazy and signing up for one?

No comments:

Post a Comment