Monday 31 October 2011

Thought of the day

We might not always have what we wished for or do what we have always wanted to do but we should always be grateful for everything we do have as there are a lot of people in the world who would dream for the lives we live!

Things I'm grateful for:
1.     Having the family I do have, they support you through everything and only want the best for you.
2.     Having the *BFF's and friends I do, they are real and say it how it is.
3.     I have a roof over my head and my belly is never far from a tasty treat.
4.     To have been lucky enough to have the upbringing I have had - which would not have happened if I didn't have the parents I have.  
5.     And lastly health - (touch wood, touch an elders head). 

I think the human race moan a lot about things that shouldn't matter at all. I have all 5 of those so what does it matter if I wished my life was like this or if I wanted things to be like that - everything else will just fall in to place as it should. Next time I am ever in a humph or funk I will read this and remind myself how lucky I really am...

I'm also a big believer of Karma....Whatever you put out there will come back to you...Put out your positive thoughts and nice happy things will come back to surround you - If you don't try you will never know. 

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. - Dalai Lama




*BFF = Best Friend Forever


1 comment: